Learn more about Odoo, a definitive software for the global management of your company, that adapts to your needs and those of your company.
There are more than 4 million users who trust Odoo and use it in their daily management in order to optimize their business.
What are you waiting for?
What is Odoo?
Odoo is a business management program that integrates into a single program everything you need for the management, billing and taxation of your professional consultancy or office and your clients.
Characteristics of Odoo:
- Software 3.0: Open source ERP
- Accessible: 100% cloud
- Security and reliability
- Modular and flexible ERP
- Reduce costs of time and errors
- Consulting and management 3.0
Who is this software and erp for?
Odoo software is adaptable to all types of companies: Lawyers, Financial Analysis, Business Intelligence Companies, Business Strategy, Analysis of Balances and ratios, among many other third-party service companies.
Its flexibility and adaptation make Odoo a complete erp designed especially for the daily management of the agencies and their clients.
Therefore, more than 4 million users use Odoo in their day to day.
What will the event on November 19th consist of?
The group of new technologies of the Spanish Association of Tax Advisors (AEDAF) with the support of SoporteOdoo and our client Albert Cabedo of the GAFIC consultancy, will present Odoo as a new specialized software for tax, accounting, labor and tax consultancies and mercantile.
* The event will be exclusive for members and members of AEDAF.
What are the advantages of Odoo?
This complete software has multiple advantages for your management. We show you:
- A unique software for the management of your company and your clients
- All your staff using the same software as your clients
- Sell or facilitate the software without added cost to all your customers without limit
- Project management, clients, tasks of all departments and employees
- Processing of budgets and sales linked to projects and billing
- CRM management with initiatives and opportunities of potential clients
- Follow-up of tasks and projects by the client and company personnel
- Billing and accounting for your advice and clients
- Dashboards using boards, pivot tables and pivot views
- Preparation and presentation of taxes and regular taxation of companies.
- Control and approval of employee expenses
- HR: Control of absences, holidays with approval system
- Marketing by email to customers
- Purchase management
- Easy creation of your own website integrated with Odoo
- Asset registration and automatic depreciation
- Control of inventory and stock in real time
- All in cloud and responsive adapted for Tablets and mobile
Come next Monday November 19th to the Spanish Association of Tax Advisors to learn more about this complete and innovative ERP for agencies.
Last limited places for associates of the AEDAF. Do not wait more!