We offer comprehensive advice, information, processing, filing and obtaining any subsidy offered around the country and any autonomous community.
– Diagnosis and obtaining the seal innovative SMEs
– Processing and justification of grants and subsidies, state and local community.
– Reduction of social security research staff of the company
– Tax relief for expenditure on R & D and corporate tax
– International cooperation projects between companies.
Grant R + D + i 2015:
BONUS IN THE QUOTE OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY RESEARCH STAFF DEDICATED TO R + D + i
Companies with research staff hired to conduct R & D in exclusive (can devote up to 15% of the time in training tasks, disclosure or similar, related projects).
PURPOSE OF INCENTIVE:
The bonus on employer contributions for Social Security contributions for common contingencies applicable INQUIRER staff hired within groups 1, 2, 3 and 4 listed in the General Regime.
INTENSITY OF BONUS:
40% in corporate contributions to Social Security contributions for common contingencies regarding research staff.
COMPATIBILITY WITH TAX DEDUCTIONS:
Bonuses will be fully compatible with Tax Deductions for R + D + i as long as staff are treated differently within the same company. However, for small and medium intensive R + D + i (innovative SMEs) enterprises, will be supported even for the same staff. There are 7,500 innovative SMEs in Spain
Do you know if your company is considered Innovative SME? Contact GAFIC to know if you are.
DATE OF APPLICATION: IN FORCE
Order bonuses for the annuity 2015: Automatic Character from 01/01/2015.
Grants to companies:
As follows, outstanding grants this year, do not hesitate to contact us to advise and obtain grants for your business.
– Creation and / or improvement of products and / or processes
– Collaborative projects with other companies, whether national or foreign
– Collaborative projects with Universities and Research Centers
– Develop strategic plans for SMEs
– Develop improvement plans that increase business productivity
– Projects aimed at improving the competitiveness of the company
– Projects to improve the management of functional areas diverses SME
– Projects change the business model or reorientation of the regular business of the SME
– Improvement projects in the field of logistics and supply
– Projects for waste minimization
– Projects for training of workers
– Implementation overseas subsidiary commercial or productive type
– Development of websites and information portals Company
– Reforms to improve commercial establishments
– Projects business investment in fixed assets
– Business investment projects that entail the creation of jobs
– Attendance at international fairs. Trips commercial prospecting new foreign markets
– Aid for the realization of patents abroad
– Aid to cooperatives and labor companies
– Aid for the promotion and internationalization of fashion and design
– Projects marketing and electronic bill
– Projects that incorporate the adoption of electronic document management
– Performing Diagnostics Regulation Reach
– Investment in machinery and equipment to improve working conditions
– Development of software and e-business solutions
– Implementation in the company management system I + D + I
– Recruitment of research staff (Doctors and Lawyers) in the company
– Tax relief for expenditure on R + D + I
– Creation of new technology-based firms
– Specific Sectoral aid (ICT sector companies, Tourism, Automotive)